1. This website is provided as a service to promote Architecture Foundation Australia (AFA) and its professional master classes . It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
2. You are encouraged to view as much content as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
3. Anyone can join AFA by providing basic contact information (name, email address, country of residence).
4. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright) or attempt to engage in illegal behaviour of any sort.
5. AFA reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
6. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on AFA, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.
7. Please help spread AFA.
The information on AFA may be subject to change. Although we attempt to ensure that the content at the time of publication is correct, we do not guarantee its accuracy or currency. The publishers accept no responsibility to you or anyone else arising from any use or reliance on the information contained on AFA or any inaccuracy in the information. The views and opinions expressed on material included in AFA may not reflect those of the publishers.